29th Garden Tourism Festival from 19-21 February, 2016, from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm, at Garden of Five Senses, Said ul Ajaib, Mehrauli Badarpur Road, South of Saket, New Delhi (Nearest Metro Station "SAKET"). Theme of this Garden Festival is Garden for Environment and Health.
Delhi Tourism organizes this festival to celebrate the flowers in bloom every year. Come and enjoy the season at its best at one of the most beautiful garden of Delhi
Highlights of the festival are as under
· Flower Show - All Days
· Theme Gardens
· Large Variety of plants in different categories along with Potted plants, Foliage, Medicinal & Herbal Plants, Hanging Baskets/Bonsai/Cactus and Succulents/Cut Flower/Vegetables etc.
· Sale of flowers, plants and garden accessories
· Soft Adventure park for children
· On the spot painting competition for children on 20th February 2016(Age Group 6-10,11-16 yrs)
· Magic Show on 20th and 21st February 2016
Location : The Garden is situated near the Qutub heritage zone. Area : 20.5 acre.
The Garden of Five Senses: Said-ul-Ajaib, M.B. Road, New Delhi South of Saket
Ph: 29536401, 29534519(TeleFax) Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org