The Internal Home Ministry Affairs has banned online ticket selling of Independence Day tickets of Red Fort. Due to high security reasons tickets will not be able to purchase and sell online. Only visitors with a valid pass along verified Original Government issued valid photo id documents (Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, Passport, PAN Card or Government Employee ID Card) can able to buy tickets offline from selected purchasing outlets.
Tickets are available only at below mentioned outlets on working days (11:00am to 7:00pm) through cash payments. And kindly do not forget to carry your original government issued valid photo id proof, or otherwise tickets will not be handed over to you under any circumstances. Collect your tickets before 14th August 7:00pm
- North Block Round About
- South Block Round About
- Jantar Mantar
- Red Fort
- Shastri Bhawan
- India Gate
- Parliament House
- Rasia House
- Goverrnment of India Tourist Office
- Shri Gandhi Aashram
- Preperations at Red Fort for Flag Hoisting Ceremony
- Arrival of PM, Narendra Modi to Red Fort and escorting to Flag Hoisting Ceremony.
- Flag hoisiting by Prime Minister of India.
- Special tribute to Late Ex-President of India "Bharat Ratna Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam"
- National Anthem
- 21 Gun shots fired for solemn honour
Points to Remember
- Do not carry any kindof electronic device like mobile phone, camera and digital watches with you.
- Do not carry any handbag, luggage, or unnecessary stuff.
- Kindly report before 7:00AM in the morning prior to 15th August to get easy access without any crowd related problems.
- It is expected that visitors will make queue after 4AM to 5AM onward to get entry inside parade premises as soon as possible.
Roads to Avoid
The following roads will be closed for general traffic from 5AM to 9AM, kindly avoid these routes:
- Netaji Subhash Marg from Delhi Gate to Chatta Rail
- S.P. Mukherjee Marg from H.C. Sen Marg to Yamuna Bazar Chowk.
- Chandni Chowk Road from Fountain Chowk to Red Fort.
- Nisad Raj Marg from Ring Road to Netaji Subhash Marg.