Delhi Charter Plane Charter Planes
Delhi Charter Plane
Kindly mark us an email first, for the approval of Charter Plane Booking.
It is the world’s best-selling, large-cabin business jet aircraft. It enjoys an impressive record for technical performance, comfort, safety and reliability.
There are 535 GIV/GIV-SP/G300/G400 aircraft in worldwide service. To date, the GIV/GIV-SP fleet has accumulated more than two million hours of flight time and boasts an impressive dispatch reliability rate of over 99.8 percent. The GIV and GIV-SP hold over 70 Gulfstream’s History world and national records.
With a range of over 4200 nm, the GIV from American based Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation affords the flight flexibility that only a true transcontinental executive jet can provide. The GIV replaced the GIII making the GIV cabin the largest in its class. The GIV will typically hold up to 13 executives or luxury leisure passengers in total comfort. The GIV can depart from private runways as small as 4,000 feet, allowing access to the most exclusive luxury flight destinations. The GIV can carry passengers from New York to London, Los Angeles to Maui or Maine to Miami without a fuel stop. The maximum Speed of 527 mph and short range flight ability make the Gulfstream GIV an ideal option for the most discerning private jet clients.
Total Time on Aircraft: 7,873
Total Landings: 3,515
Engines (Enrolled on 100 % JSSI Premium) Left Right
Serial Number 16141 16142
Hours 7,647 7,647
Cycles 3,441 3,441
Ten Year Calendar Due (Midlife) 10/2012 10/2012
Time to Midlife Inspection 1,679 1,679
Avionics (Enrolled on HAPPS)
● Honeywell SPZ 8000 System
● Dual Honeywell/Sperry FZ-820 Flight Guidance Computers
● Dual Honeywell/Sperry AZ-810 Air Data Computers
● Triple Honey/Sperry LaserRef II Inertial Reference Units
● Honeywell/Sperry Lasertrac Navigation System
● Triple Honeywell/Sperry NZ-2000 Flight Management Computers
● Dual Honeywell/Sperry GPS
● Dual Honeywell/Sperry PZ-800 Performance/Auto throttle Computers
● Honeywell/Sperry Primus Color Radar WU-870
● LP-850 Lightning Processor
● Dual Honeywell/Sperry RT-300 Radio Altimeters
● Triple VHF 422D COMM’s
● Triple VIR-432 NAV’s
● Dual ADF-462 Automatic Direction Finders
● Dual DME-442 Distance Measuring Equipment
● Dual TDR-94D Transponders
● Dual Collins HF with Motorola Selcal
● Honeywell TCAS II with change 7
● Allied Signal Mark V EGPWS w/ RAAS
● Honeywell MCS-3000 SATCOM
● Artex ELT
● Allied Signal AFIS
● MagnaStar C-2000 telephone
● Omni Fax Machine
● Genesys Direct TV, Gen I
● Genesys Airshow 400
● Precise Flight Pulse Lighting System
● Dual Sony 10 Channel CD Players
● Dual Panasonic DVD Players
● Dual Alpine AM/FM Stereos
● Fairchild Cockpit Voice Recorder
● Flight Data Recorder
ASC 380 (RVSM)
ASC 190 (Gross Weight Mod)
8.33 Spacing and FM Immunity
Operated and Maintained Part 135
Interior (GIVSP Wide Style)
2008 New Soft Goods Installed. Fourteen (14) Passenger Seating with one Tosington Jumpseat. Fwd Cabin Has Four Executive Chairs With Fold Out Tables. Mid Cabin Has a Four-place Divan, Opposite a Credenza that houses a Fax Machine as well as a pop-up 20” Monitor. Aft Cabin has a Four-Place Divan Opposite 2 Executive chairs with fold out table. Forward and Aft bulkheads have 20” Monitors.
All Executive Chairs are Covered in Grey Leather. The Divans are Covered in Gray Fabric. The Carpet is Custom Cut Pile in Grey. The headliner is Gray Ultra Leather. The Sidewalls are Gray Fabric and the Lower Dado Panels are a mix of Gray Leather and Gray Fabric. Cabin Plating is Gold. The Interior is Fire-blocked.
Forward Galley with Nespresso Espresso/Coffee Maker and Sharp Microwave and Convection Oven.
Lavatories: Forward Crew Lavatory and Full Aft Lavatory
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: