Delhi and Agra 3 Nights Package Delhi
Delhi and Agra 3 Nights Package
Prior to booking of this tour ticket, kindly check and understand:
Terms and Conditions : http://delhisightseeing.com/terms
Cancellatation and Refund Policy : http://delhisightseeing.com/cancellation-refund-policy
Duration: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Includes: Bus tour of Delhi + Agra + Hotel Stay at Delhi
Kindly check hotel details: Budget, Deluxe, Deluxe Plus and Super Deluxe
Day 1: Check-in hotel at 12 in the afternoon. Day free for leisure.
Day 2: Join Delhi Sightseeing bus tour at 9:15am for famous 26 spots in Super Deluxe Air-conditioned Coach. Tour ends by 6:30pm.
Drop at Red Fort or Hotel.
Day 3: Early Breakfast in Hotel (as applicable), pick-up from the hotel for Agra – Mathura - Vrindavan tour by Air-conditioned Coach
(tour itinerary). After tour return back to Delhi. Overnight stay at Delhi hotel.
Day 4: Early Breakfast in Hotel (as applicable). Check out from the hotel.
- All Tours on Seat in Coach basis.
- All hotel taxes and services charges.
- Pick-up and drop for Agra and Jaipur tour from hotel to hotel by Coach if possible.
- Complimentary Breakfast and Bed Tea included in Deluxe, Deluxe Plus and Super Deluxe only.
- Tour Itinerary may be changed i.e. day 1 to day 2 or 3 vice versa.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (2 Adults in 1 room) at New Delhi.
- Above mention rates are per person basis and minimum passengers need to book for this package is two quantity.
- All packages are extendable on pro-rata basis as quoted at the time of Reservation only subject to availability. No refund for short stay and un-availed facilities.
- As per the Government directives it is Mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals , NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to show their respective Government issued valid Photo ID proof at the time of Check-In which can be in form of ‘Passport and Visa, Driving License, Voter ID Card , failing which the hotel reserves the right of refusal. PAN CARD will not be accepted as Valid ID Proof. (Delhi photo id proof is not accepted under any circumstances. Hotel will not allow check-in & there will be no refund)
Check-in and Check-out time as per hotel policy is 12p.m. And if passenger is arriving early to Delhi, kindly let us know at the time of booking, we will do our best to arrange for a complimentary room for fresh-up.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: