Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The term 'Delhi Sightseeing' (private travel agency) ‘delhisightseeing.com’ or 'us' or 'we' or the "Website" refers to the owner of the website whose office is 801, 8th Floor, DDA Tower-2, Above McDonald, District Centre Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. www.DelhiSightseeing.com is still a Beta version. Please review the following provisions of this User Agreement carefully.
That by clicking on the box of Terms & Conditions prior to booking, you agree that I have read carefully and understood the Delhi Sightseeing Terms & Conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at the time and unconditionally accept to be legally bound by the following:
(http://delhisightseeing.com/cancellation-refund-policy) mention on www.delhisightseeing.com
• That while using Delhi Sightseeing booking services, I unequivocally agree & undertake to abide by and comply with the Terms & Conditions mention on this page.
• That I understand that I have train or car booking options, but they are costly thats why I am selecting bus/ tempo tour option which is a public transport and cheaper. And I further understand that, "Quality services can not be provided in Cheaper price".
• I further agree that these Terms & conditions are in all respects fair, reasonable and nesessary in order to protect the interest of this website users services and the legitimate business interests of Delhi Sightseeing.
• I agree that Delhi Sightseeing is only a service provider and is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between passenger and vehicle operator/ hotel.
• It is in agreed in case of dispute the liability of Delhi Sightseeing shall not be exceed the amount paid to us.
• In case of dishonor of the payment through your bank under any circumstances due to any reason, Delhi Sightseeing reserves the right to cover the amount together with cost, if any of recovering the amount.
• Passenger hereby expresses that he/she has no objection upon any Call/ SMS/ Communication by Delhi Sightseeing or any third party on his behalf, communicating with passenger or the person who has booked services from us for him/her with regard to the travel plans mention at www.delhisightseeing.com Notwithstanding Passenger’s registration with NDNC (under TRAI); Passenger upon specifically opting to receive communication, hereby express his/her interest and accord its wilful consent to receiver communication (including commercial communication) in this regard and confirms that no communication related to travel is Unsolicited Commercial Communication.
• You accepts and acknowledges that delhisightseeing.com, its officers, employees, agents, associatess, representatives of any sort, and advisers shall not in any way be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the User’s using of information and materials or doing any sort of booking from the Website, and its reliance or use of such information and materials for any purpose.
• Delhi Sightseeing has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case Delhi Sightseeing shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/ Group.
• We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to add, modify or delete any documents, information and/or other content appearing on the Website and Service. In addition, we may add or discontinue the availability of a Course at any time, in our sole discretion.
• Sometimes online payment through our website takes 24 hours to 36 hours to reflect amount in our account and we can not confirm or provide any services unless we receive amount.
• It is presumed that the tourists who have booked the tour have gone through the itinerary, Terms & Conditions and is well aware about the same. It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the said tour. The person who is medically fit to undertake the said tours shall join the said tour. The persons who are and/ or who have suffered from any ailments for which they have taken medical treatment have gone into check up hospitalization, shall not join the said tour. Many a times a tour manager/ guide/ conductor/ driver/ staff is unable to pay any attention and / or to provide medical treatment for any tourist who requires medical attention.
• Carry your Valid Government issued Photo ID Proofs etc while Travel / Hotel Checkin Time. Delhi Sightseeing is Not Responsible For Any Client ID Proof related issues.
• Hotel Checkin Time 12 pm and Checkout Time 12 pm. After and Before this time frame additional charges will be applicable.
• Peak Season surcharge will be applicable, if required.
• All bookings done on www.delhisightseeing.com are subject to availability.
• All bookings done on www.delhisightseeing.com are issued, subject to conditions herein.
• All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts and Forums of Delhi, India only.
• Delhi Sightseeing (Private Travel Agency) will not be liable in any way for delays/ cancellations/ diversions whether due to accident, vehicle malfunctioning, traffic jams, bad weather, government regulation or for instances beyond Delhi Sightseeing’s or vehicle operator's control. It might be possible that any or few monuments can not be visited due to these reasons. Further, Delhi Sightseeing’s associates operates on a point-to-point basis and will also not be responsible for the consequence of delays including onward journey on a connecting mode of conveyance. Further, we are not liable to pay any compensation due to any reason resulting to loss of productivity or loss of working man hours. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the passenger.
• Delhi Sightseeing will not and does not provide hotel accommodation / meals / transportation etc. in case of delays/ cancellations for any reason whatsoever.
• Price excludes personal expenses like food, monument entry fees, laundry, telephone, tips, mineral water bottles, room services etc.
• Vehicle will go till the parking of monument. From parking area till monument and back to parking is on the passenger himself/ herself.
• Delhi Sightseeing will not be responsible for any mishap/ accident/ injury/ death during the course of tour. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the customer.
• Pregnant ladies, passenger above 65 years, physically chalenged passenger, mentally chalenged passengers and child below 2 years are advised "not to do same tours by public transportation such as bus and tempo traveller, as the time management is not possible in public transportation."
• Consumption of Liquor or any other narcotic drug, carrying weapon or any other illegal activity in the vehicle is prohibited.
• Kindly carry food (eatables) and drinking water with you on the tour.
• Meals while traveling is not included in the package and shall be paid by the customer on the spot.
• You can not use invoice/ tickets booked by us for government LTC claim, as we are private travel agency and book seats with private bus/ tour operators.
• If the monuments are closed or due to deficiency of lights monuments can not be seen than there will be no refund under any circumstances.
• Please take care of the belongings before leaving the Vehicle / Hotel and Delhi Sightseeing is not responsible for any loss.
• Passenger travel on their own risk and liabilities.
• Vehicle will follow fixed route and timings.
• No deviations shall be allowed.
• Delhi Sightseeing/ Bus/ Vehicle Operator holds the right to change/amend or cancel the tour anytime without assigning any reason.
• Ticket/ Voucher is valid only for the date for which it has been booked.
• Any misbehave, abuse to Guide or with any other staff is not tolerable under any circumstances. Or due to unacceptable behaviour of the passenger or if driver or any of the staff feels in risk the driver has the right to ask the passengers to leave the vehicle.
• Delhi Sightseeing is a private booking travel agency only.
• Delhi Sightseeing or Bus/ Vehicle/ Hotel Operator will not be responsible for any sickness/ mishap/ accident/ injury/ death during the course of the tour.
• Kindly do not leave bus under any circumstances, without prior intimation at +91-011-65906590
• Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer.
• No refund for short stay and unavailed facilities due to any reason.
• Pets and Animals are not allowed in the vehicle or hotel.
• Do not pay tips or dakshina of any kind in any form to anyone on any of the tours.
• When vehicle will be in stationary position/ parking, than ignition of the vehicle will be shut down.
• School/ College or any other group have to hire a separate bus/ vehicle for the tour.
• The primary guest/ passenger checking in to the hotel must at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1 - 12 years.
• Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availabilty and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12PM and check-out time is 12PM local time. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
• Passengers's booking tickets on www.delhisightseeing.com website need to print the E-ticket or show in mobile phone or tablet and to present same at the time of boarding the Bus/ Vehicle.
• Passengers with E-tickets must bring the printed E-ticket along with a valid photo ID of the person whose name is printed on the E-ticket.
• The Bus/ Vehicle/ Hotel operator reserves the right to refuse any E-tickets/ Vouchers presented without either credit card or photo ID.
• The Ticket/ Voucher entitles the Passenger to use the services during for the day the ticket/ voucher has been bookeed.
• The passanger must keep their ticket/ voucher safe till the completion of journey.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• The arrival and departure times are only tentative timings. Bus/ Vehicle may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, breakdown etc. However the bus/ vehicle will not leave the stops before the scheduled time.
• The Bus/ Vehicle operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service in the event of traffic jams or for circumstances beyond it’s control.
• In no event shall Delhi Sightseeing will be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, however caused, of any kind whatsoever with respect of any booking done on www.delhisightseeing.com; unless due to negligence by the Delhi Sightseeing, in which case our liability is limited for damages to a maximum of the refund of the ticket/ voucher price paid to Delhi Sightseeing.
• Delhi Sightseeing reserves the right to require any person to alight from a tour if his/her conduct is deemed to be offensive or a nuisance to other passengers or if the behavior constitutes a risk to the safety of the passengers.
• Passengers boarding from the start point are requested to report 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
• No refund will be made if the passengers who do not report on time at the pick-up point for what so ever reason and no refund will be made in such cases.
• Smoking, consumption of alcohol, carrying contraband and explosive articles is strictly prohibited on the vehicle.
• Delhi Sightseeing or its associates shall have no liability in case of cancellation of tour due to reasons beyond the control of the Delhi Sightseeing or its associates.
• If the vehicle is Not in Good Condition at the time of boarding the vehicle please inform to Delhi Sightseeing phone no. 011-65906590 before start of the trip.
• In case of any complaint we must be informed at that time of the tour only, to enable us to resolve immediately. Complaints after taking the services will not be entertained at all. Our 24 hours helpline 011-65906590 is able to take care of any emergency or complaint at any moment of the tour.
• Due to several unavoidable reasons, the vehicle at the time of travelling or before, can be changed or equivalent will be provided.
Indica = Wagon R/ Swift/ Santro/ Alto
Swift Desire = Indigo
Innova = Scorpio
• We will not be responsible for any luggage or any things left by the passenger in the Bus/ Vehicle/ Hotel, if found later will be delivered at the client’s address with extra charges.
• Any breakage/damage to the Bus/ Vehicle/ Hotel due to negligence/mishandling by the clients will be borne by the travelling person.
• The bookings done on www.delhisightseeing.com does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
• All prices/ packages are subject to change in fuel prices or taxes without intimation.
• All rights reserved to management.
Kindly call our 24 hours helpline 011-65906590 for any assistance while on the tour.
Delhi Sightseeing believes in & we can helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel a booking on delhisightseeing.com?
Send an email only for cancellation at email@example.com
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail id/ phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as you do not receive "Cancelled" confirmation back to your register email id for the same from firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Cancellation and Refund after marking an email at email@example.com please call Reservation Team at 011-65906590 in between 6am to 6pm. We will personally ensure that we will follow your cancellation as per the cancellation policy, immediatelly.
- Once you have availed for Free Date Change facility than tickets/ vouchers can not be cancelled under any circumstances.
- In the event of NO SHOW you are not eligible for refund or date change.
- No claim of charge-back / refund shall be admissible in-case of satisfactory delivery of 1st Mandatory service and giving feedback as satisfied / very satisfied on the service. Also, neither request for change in ordered Services nor in the duration of the plan opted will be entertained nor any charge-back / refund claimed at any point of time during the contract period.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Bus Tour Cancellation Policy:
Between 0 hours to 24 hours before date of journey, the cancellation charge is 100.0%.
Above 24 hours to 72 hours before date of journey, the cancellation charge is 75.0%.
And, above 72 hours cancellation charge is 25.0%.
• Date change request has to be reached us via email 24 hours before journey date.
Car Tour Cancellation Policy:
Between 0 hours to 72 hours before date of journey, the cancellation charge is 100.0%.
Above 72 hours to 144 hours before date of journey, the cancellation charge is 75.0%.
And, above 144 hours cancellation charge is 35.0%
• Date change request has to be reached us via email 120 hours before journey date.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
Between 0 hours to 72 hours before Check-in Date, the cancellation charge is 100.0%.
Above 72 hours to 144 hours before Check-in Date, the cancellation charge is 75.0%.
And, above 144 hours cancellation charge is 35.0%
• Date change request has to be reached us via email 120 hours before date of Check-in.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 to 15 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
• In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your bank account details to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Before appling for refund kindly read again our Terms & Conditions which have been read and agreed before booking.
Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the vehicle or check-in hotel.
(1) A printout of the ticket/ voucher with barcode.
(2) A valid government issued photo identity proof.
Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the vehicle or checkin into hotel and no refund will be made in any case.
Delhi Sightseeing responsibilities include:
• Issuing a valid ticket/ voucher (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus/ vehicle/ hotel operator) for its' network of bus/ vehicle/ hotel operators
• Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation before the commencement of tour.
• Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience
Delhi Sightseeing responsibilities do NOT include:
• The bus operator's bus not departing / reaching on time
• The bus operator's employees being rude
• The bus operator's bus seats etc not being up to the customer's expectation
• The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
• The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
• The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
• The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point)
• The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point
• The departure time mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
• Getting ill due to any food consumed at the food joint where bus stop.
• Quality, price, durability of the products purchased from the shop where the bus/ vehicle stops.
• We are a bus ticket agent and does not operate bus services of our own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices
to customers, we have tied up with many bus operators.
• Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
(1) A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail or E-ticket in your mobile phone or tablet).
(2) A valid identity proof
Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
• In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your details to email@example.com as per Cancellation Policy
• In case a booking confirmation e-mail or call gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the
passenger/ user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as we receive and email of cancellation.
• The content of the pages of this website is intended solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader/ you, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All or any information on www.delhisightseeing.com is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, tours and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to www.delhisightseeing.com for your convenience to understand your responsibility as a user. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service so that you will be apprised of any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to use the services booked prior to changes made.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, errors or omissions, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability or for the results obtained from the use of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Free Call Back service is not chargeable. And we try to call back as soon as possible, but can not guarantee that we will call. When you receive the call and you think that all back form or any other form has not been filled by you or any of your known at our website, than kindly let us know at the same time and we will provide you the exact IP Adress of the computer or mobile handset which has been used to fill this form fakely, we guarantee you that Delhi Sightseeing does not allow unsolicited communication to promote its services.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Delhi Sightseeing's prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of exclusive jurisdication of Courts and Forums of Delhi only.
Call 011-65906590 (6am to 6pm) for any clarrifications of Terms and Conditons